Sunday, March 7, 2010

5k

As the "wellness" gal at Gaylord, I had to coordinate a 5k event with our President/COO. He wanted to lead a team of Gaylord folks in a 5k in the community. Our event was this past Saturday and everything went really well. Steve, Eggroll, and I got to the race to set up at about 6a. At that time, it was 24 degrees outside. If you know me, you know that I hate being cold and I hate waking up early. Ha!
The sun came out and things warmed up a bit. The race went well. I walked it and finished it at about an hour! I was one of the last people to cross the line but hey, I did it! Eggroll enjoyed the walk but was very naughty all day. I hope people think that I will raise my kids better than I raised my dog!

The above picture is of Joanna, Dave (President), me, and my manager Shawn.

It was a great event and was a big success!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Eggroll was just excited to be somewhere new. Love your blog and hope you're better at keeping it up than I am with mine.

    ReplyDelete