Saturday, December 19, 2009

Chrimmas Cookies







Soooo, baking sugar cookies was harder than I thought. And, it's comforting to know that it was a harder task than Steve thought too (since he is the cook in the family). We are heading to the home of one of the KPMG Partners tomorrow night and we thought it would be a nice gesture to bake homemade cookies. Looking at the above pictures, you would probably swear that a four year old made them. But, NOPE! Two 28 year old, fully capable adults baked and decorated the cookies you see above. I hope you get a good laugh...we sure did.

1 comment:

  1. Okay so I laughed my butt off at the "Chrimmas cookies". They look a little "angry" but if they taste good then I think you've succeeded. Great idea with the blog since you're so far away - we miss you and can't wait to see you for Christmas!
    Love
    Reenie

    ReplyDelete