Sunday, December 20, 2009

Loafers


My boss sent me a Lands End email a few weeks ago and they were offering free shipping. I didn't see alot of things that I liked but I did see these little baby leather loafers. I just could not pass them up. Steve has a pair of loafers that he adores (must be a guy thing) so I thought a matching pair for his son would be a great idea. The loafers came in the mail and they are cuter in person! I love them. They are a size 4 so I think the baby might be able to wear them when he is around 8 months or so.
There are a few other items in this picture: two little outfits Steve and I bought last weekend while we were setting up our baby registry at Babies R Us and a bib that my boss gave me as part of a Christmas present. They are so small and so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment