Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oxford




We went to Oxford this past weekend for Susan's baby shower. My friend from college is having a boy in September as well. His name is Charles David and we can't wait to meet him. This was James' first road trip and he did pretty good. Luckily his Tauntie Katie was with me so she could take care of him if he started to get fussy. It took 6 hours on the way there and 5 hours on the way back. It should have been a 4 and half hour drive so that's not too bad.

We met my parents there and boy were they glad to see James. James was so excited to spend time with his nana and pops and is looking forward to seeing them again in July.

My dad took these pictures with his Iphone. Nana and Pops watched James for me while I got ready for the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment