Thursday, June 3, 2010

Puttin on the Ritz

It's pretty hot outside so even though I'd like to take more walks during the day, it's just too darn hot. We might not have any where special to go but we still like to dress up! James is starting to fit in his big boy clothes (Thats what I call the outfits that are not just onesies). I've already sorted out the newborn clothes and put them away in the closet because he does not fit in them anymore. Sort of sad but I'm glad to see my little guy growing.
The below picture is of the polo shirt his Mimi (Mrs. Debbie) gave him. She gave him a pair of seersucker pants but his legs are too short for them yet. The seersucker shorts James is wearing in the pic came from one of Steve's family friends. He actually barely fits in these things. I'm shocked!
The octopus outift he is wearing below came from walmart. Steve and I went to Walmart the other day and I couldnt resist. The octopus is so cute and the colors are so summery. Notice his fancy socks that look like Chuck Taylors.
The outfit he has on in the below pic is from his Aunt Chalon. Thanks Aunt Chalon. The guitar is totally rad and is very fitting for a Nashville boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment