Monday, May 10, 2010

Nice to meet ya, Pops




James met his Pops on Friday and all of a sudden, James became the best behaved baby on the block. I think Pops has the magic touch. My mom and I have been telling my dad that James is kind of a fussy baby and doesn't sleep alot. Then, my dad shows up and what does James do? Yep, he has slept most of the day for the last two days. Unreal. I really hope he keeps this up. Plus, he has started sleeping for 2-3 hours at a time at night. I'm getting like 6 hours of sleep a night- although its broken up into shifts- it is much better than 2 weeks ago.


Pops leaves tomorrow and I know James is going to miss him! I keep praying that dad wins the lottery and is able to move here.


1 comment:

  1. I think you should lock your Dad in the house! No one who can put a baby asleep should be allowed to leave!!

    ReplyDelete